I felt it was time that I chimed in here. I am enjoying the story but there are parts of it that escape me.

I like the person who has been given Lois' name, but I can't see 'Lois Lane' as a sports reporter. Of course this points out the key problem I have with this particular circumstance.

I'm a fan of the Twins (baseball) and the Vikings (American football) and I do know of some people who are much more rabid than I am, but the level of obsession that the folks of Melbourne seem to have with their 'footy' seems somewhat sad to me. Are the lives of those people so empty that they have nothing else to get passionate about?

I know that all sports have their 'fanatic' fans, but those are generally the exception rather than the rule. It could just be the focus of the story that slants the viewpoint, but it seems as if the majority of people rather than an overly enthusiastic minority are 'fanatics'.

Getting back to the story. I can see Clark getting interested in reporting on the games as he has always been a sports fan, but I would think that he'd have a hard time not being curious about the hard news part of the paper. I would also expect him to wonder why Lois never chose to try that side of reporting.

I'll also be interested in seeing what it is that might bring Superman to make an appearance over in Aussie land, and what Lois' reaction to the Man of Steel will be. Maybe it will be a chance for Clark to find a confidant.

Keep it coming, even if I don't care who wins the cup or trophy or whatever it is they are playing for.

Tank (who figures that Lois' and Clark's problems will be solved when Dan falls for Mayson and doesn't come back home)