Yes, another great part! hyper hyper hyper

I love how Clark is so aware of Lois all the time. I have to admit that her absences make me worry a bit - are you planning to force Clark to use his powers to get her out of trouble?

And Banjo warned Clark about Lois. He should be minding his own business, I think. His warning to Clark made me feel clearly less favorably disposed towards him. I thought his warning was sexist, as if Banjo was looking out for the new guy, but taking little interest in his long-time colleague because she is a woman.

And Lois went to a fish and chips bar! I like that, although I can't say I like fish and chips much. I had it in England once, wrapped in newspaper pages. The grease on the inky paper didn't whet my appetite! Still, if you don't mind my saying so, I like that fish and chips would be an Australian thing, too, not just a British tradition. Clearly you have inherited it from your British ancestors, but surely you should keep some of the things that you got from the Brits and mix them with things that are from other cultures and still other things that are purely your own, right? smile

I liked the footy talk in the fish and chips place, too. You really portray Melbourne in a fascinating light, Corrina! smile

Ann