Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Eye color. Blue, definitely blue. He had piercing, beautiful blue eyes.

Hair color. Black. Or maybe really dark brown. Most likely, it was black, though. That was an easy one! He had short, straight, black hair.

Age: Young. But he had been in Metropolis for four years, so he couldn't be *that* young. Maybe in his twenties. But not early twenties. Maybe late twenties. There could be a *remote* possibility that he was thirty. No, he couldn't be thirty! Superman wasn't that old. God, thirty was totally ancient! So he could be between twenty-five and thirty. Maybe twenty-four.

Height. Tall. Really tall. He towered over everyone in the city. So he had to be tall. Maybe seven feet tall. No, that seemed too tall. He was definitely over six feet. Maybe six-five. That seemed pretty accurate. Somewhere between six-five and seven feet tall.

Build. Muscular. Very muscular. His physique was legendary. He was the Man of Steel, which meant he was probably the most muscular man in the world.
This description is scary. eek
Penny is very obsess about superman and that is dangerous. eek

Clark felt her hand on his thigh. A shiver coursed through his body as he thought about what this could possibly mean.

Was it a gesture of peace?

"I love you," Lois said. She squeezed his thigh, hoping to reassure him.

Clark smiled weakly and said, "I love you, too."

Peace. A treaty. The end to a war.

Maybe Lois had forgiven him.

They lapsed back into silence, but it wasn't the same painful silence. Both were lost in their thoughts, but they were no longer thoughts of anger and pain.

It was going to be okay. Their love would survive.
Beautiful! thumbsup

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF