Did Chloe know that her cousin could sing?

Why wasn’t Lois on a record label like Chloe was?
So close and so far :p

It was thoughts like those ones mixed in with the desires to finish chores quickly that had led to an unfortunate incident with a manure sprayer.
Karma? (see Lois fishing around in the manure-puddle) Although at first I thought Clark had sprayed Lois or the other way around.

Still mulling over thoughts of melodies, chords and unanswered questions, Clark didn’t realize that the bathroom door was closed…

…Until he walked in and saw Lois in the tub.
eek

Two pairs of shock widened eyes met before Clark tilted his neck back to concentrate on the ceiling.

“Uh, sorry, I… didn’t know you were…” “Your mom said it would be okay…” Their words tripped over each other’s.
laugh And rotflol on her singing a LoDa song. Probably as good an idea as Clark showing up in a Superman costume at the DP Halloween party.

Lois frowned. “He won’t do it. That rod is planted too deeply…” she trailed off, remembering her company. “I mean…”
rotflol

Lois smirked and looked up at him with obviously false pique. “Don’t fall for me, Kent. I am *way* out of your league.”
Hmm… yeah, that’s probably why Lois is so unfazed over the entire experience. Either that or because she’s used to entertaining men…

Michael, hoping for more soon jump

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.