Ohmigod. That's how I started out my comments post to the latest installment of Lynn's story late last night. I certainly never dreamed that I would be writing it again in the very next comments folder that I opened! jawdrop

Sara, I'm not sure if I can take this. Two incredibly angsty stories on the boards at once (and I really love angst, too...) This might be too much for me. But unlike LabRat, I don't have the patience to wait until it's all finished before reading it. I can wait between installments if need be (barely) - but *please* do finish it eventually. Whatever you need to keep your Muse happy, let us know.

I feel silly begging like this already, but I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those stories.

And it is just starting out incredibly. The repetition - and the way it changes slightly - is very effective in showing us Lois' despair and utter sense of loss, as are the short, fragmented sentences, almost as though Lois is having trouble putting coherent thoughts together. [Linked Image]

That word has been echoing hollowly through my head for days, for weeks now.
And just where is Clark? Off feeling sorry for himself? Not that I'm happy about that, but it better not be any physical incapacity, otherwise he won't be able to get there in time and we'll have Saskia's splat [Linked Image] ...and I know that's not going to happen.

Of course, once he does rescue her, she won't be happy with him at all. On the other hand, maybe she's having a nightmare...

Whenever you can - hopefully soonest - we're ready for more!

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5