This is one of the sweetest proposal/follow up scenes I have ever read. The bracelet was absolutely amazing, and I pretty much melted over the farmboy and his honey. How you managed to write a scene like that without it being the least bit cloying or hokey is a testament to your writing skill. I am beyond impressed.

In fact, I have to say this is quite literally one the best series that I have read. I devoured the first three stories last week (it's your fault I was up to 2:30 am the other night, btw wink ), then started on this one this weekend. I was tempted to wait until you were done, just because I got so completely immersed in the first three stories that I wanted to have that feeling again with this one, but when you said that you would be posting daily, I just couldn't resist.

Is this your first foray into writing for L&C? I couldn't find a listing for you on the L&C Fanfic Archive, but I hope you'll remedy that. Your work deserves as much exposure as it can get. Your talent absolutely blows me away.