LOL, I guess that what I meant about the Sully obsession is that... there wasn't one.

Chloe and Clark were former friends and he collected magazines and CDs as a way to support her career. He's proud of his old friend--but that's as far as that goes. I wouldn't call it an infatuation. The Smallville version of Chloe is no friend of mine.

That said, as an AU, I'm hoping that this fic can stand alone. I realize that there are nods here and there to certain versions of the characters we know, but those should be like sprinkles on the cake, not the filling. Please let me know if something doesn't make sense so I can go back and make it all mesh better.

So... those of you with the eagle eyes have spotted my fatal flaw. As much as I try, I can't seem to write the light-hearted romps. It's a double edged sword--you readers probably appreciate the deeper story, but not the deeper time lapses in-between wink .

I'll try to do better. Now, onto part 6.
Thanks for playing!
~s

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles