Hi Artemis!

Sorry I’m late for the party but I sort of got swamped with fics huh

Clark pulled the paper toward him, scanned it briefly and scratched “Charles King” on the signature line.
Oh, he didn’t sign it Kal-El, that’s how.

She was a very nice looking blond with a good figure and an attractive face. On reflex he smiled one of his megawatt smiles.
Clark!

“Call me Toni,” she smiled back at him and took the signed paper with her left hand, which had beautifully manicured long red nails and a notable absence of a ring on her fourth finger.
Clark! Heel.

‘Wow, I hope the entertainment is worth this,’ he mused.
Depends. Is Lola Dane singing?

“Not much,” replied Gomez, swiveling his chair around to look at the Inspector. “How did Kent get such high angles with the cameras? I’ve never seen a view like that. And what’s the story on him anyway? Why isn’t one of our guys undercover?”
LOL. So Clark is a loan from Bureau 39, undercover at the Metro PD, undercover at the Metro Club? rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

The chicken walked into the bar with her head under her arm.
The chicken put the head down on the pavement and started brushing the smoke and dirt off Clark’s vest and shirt.
This took me a moment until I checked the episode. You’re talking about her costume-head /slaps head/

As the curtain opened, the offstage announcer exclaimed, “And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Gotham City…Miss Lola Dane!”

Revealed as the curtain parted was a stately brunette with long hair in a form fitting blue gown standing behind a single microphone.
Shouldn’t he recognize her?

His brain catching up to his reaction, he realized the singer was the chicken from yesterday. Lola, a name he could never forget.
Atta boy.

Verrrrry nice start. Part two will take a me a little while to get to, though frown

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.