FDK goes here!

Thanks so much to everyone who posted! Hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did smile .

So up next...

It only took 22 days, but I *finally* got the next chapter done. Mainly because I decided to skip the blasted A plot junk. It's an A plot from the show, so we all know what happened. Sure, I played with the show timeline a tad, but that was obvious enough anyway. Stupid A plot. wink Anyway...

Eureka Springs Fic [because I still don't have a title for it :p - heck, I may just post it as that and let you guys name it wink ]

Chapter 1 Preview
He'd planned on heading directly back to Smallville but the brunette was sitting on one of the benches outside the door.

She looked dejected and before he could stop himself, he sat down next to her. "Hi," he said, a bit shyly. "I'm Clark. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I overheard your conversation inside with your friend."

She looked at him, studying him intently for a long moment. "Hello, Clark," she finally said.

"Listen, I know I'm a strange guy and you have no reason to want to, but I can be a half-decent tour guide if you're interested." He pointed over his shoulder towards the hotel. "My parents are inside. They can vouch for me."

"Really?" she asked with a raised brow.

He winced. "Actually, it's their anniversary so they're probably, um, busy already, knowing my parents."

She winced on his behalf. "Nice."
Thanks everyone! Am hoping to start posting in the next week or so smile .

Carol