You added a gem clap
CJ landed in front of a now running Barnes. Barnes opened fire and a bullet ricocheted off Superman’s chest. CJ’s eyes widened slightly. He hadn’t considered what would happen when a bullet met his invulnerable body before. He immediately began to capture the rest of the bullets in his hands.
And here I thought he was the smart one laugh

Jimmy and Lucy pulled off to the side, leaving Lois with Rachel. Lois smiled at the other woman. “I want to thank you for saving Clark’s life the other night...”

Rachel’s confusion was evident. “Saving his life...?”

Lois grinned. “I would have killed him if some other woman had won a date with him at that auction...”
*snort*

Nice addition on the money tracing smile

Lois looked at him for a moment. “Can I stay here, Clark? Like I did when Alan was camping out here?”
This is starting out to be permanent arrangement, huh? Luthor's sure not going to be happy that his future wife is getting so cozy with another man clap and then you twisted the poker scene with every one but Perry knowing (or does he?)

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.