He smiled at her as they rounded a corner. "Work. Perry asked me to cover the Thanksgiving parade this year. Something about my talent for making a standard boring story come alive. And there was something about Elvis as well."
He’s a victim of his success. Actually, he was since he’s created Superman laugh

Shame he was working, maybe she could have... No, that would be a bad idea.
Yes?

And it wasn't as if there was nothing else they could talk about. Like why he kept disappearing on her.
Good topic laugh

He probably didn't know how to make amends when he obviously wasn't ready to tell her the truth.
Hmm…

"Actually, I have plans of my own. I invited Jimmy and Perry over, and I'll prepare a meal for them," she explained.
/ignores Lois’ dinner from S2/ Does she want to kill them? smile1

But he was her country hick.
razz

It was just as sweet, magical and mind blowing as the fist one. Since she didn't want it to end, she started to move closer to Clark when she suddenly noticed her feet were no longer touching the ground. She opened her eyes without breaking the kiss and saw that, indeed, they were floating several inches above the floor.
rotflol

The End
What the…?

So, now I can’t help but wonder if Clark even noticed what he did laugh

What a sweet story, Saskia smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.