The mystery goes on...

Within seconds of the superhero leaving the scene, a white jeep screeched to a halt in front of the ambulance. A woman shrouded in a yellow rain parka jumped out of the SUV and ran to the car, where moments ago the baby had been born. She got there just in time to see the paramedics placing the mother and her baby on the stretcher, preparing her for transport to the hospital. The woman caught up with the father and questioned him on what had just happened. He excitedly answered her question, finishing his story by pointing into the sky. The woman looked up slowly into the clouds, and then shook her head. Shoulders slumped and audibly sighing, she walked back to her jeep. As she climbed back into the driver's seat, she paused for a moment to look back into the sky. Those who saw her witnessed the determined look on her face. She then looked away from the sky and slammed the door of her vehicle shut.
It looks like Lena (Lois, right?) is looking for him. Maybe what happened between them and made Clark so heartbroken was a misunderstanding? Maybe he left her without hearing her explication? I'm getting more and more curious. help

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15