I just *loved* Lois and Clark's interaction in the kitchen. Their conversation ran me through a gamut of emotions, starting with WaFFy happiness.
A gentle kiss was pressed on her neck from behind and Clark's voice whispered in her ear.

“What are you smiling at?” he asked gently.

“Oh, nothing really. Just life in general.” Lois turned into his arms, wrapping her arms around him, careful to keep her dirty hands off his clean blue shirt.
The discussion about various New Year's traditions was fun and I think their discussion about Clark's tall, dark and handsome looks made Lois forgot about keeping her dirty hands away from him ...
One of Lois' hands trailed playfully through his hair.
wink
I think it speaks well for their relationship that Clark can bring up the question of companionship for Lois while he was away and I love that she could respond without offense.

“Oh boy! Can't you two be trusted to do a job right?” Another teasing voice asked from the doorway as a young man in a black suit and mask entered the room.
Poor couple - still can't smooch without getting interrupted. sloppy

The bit about Vicky was cute, but the coincidence with the bomb at the school is curious. Maybe the bomber is choosing sites that have nothing to do with the Kents, but it sure is suspicious that Clark has been around both times.

More soon,
BJ