Thanks, guys, for all the FDK smile

Originally posted by Juliet:
Though I applaud Clark's sentiment (let's face it, it's in the Farmboy's nature), I would hope he would turn as cold to Lois and Lois has been to him when he finds out who Anynomous is.
yes, um, well, about that rotflol
Phhew!! I love your drastic way of putting things.
Good to know. I'll try to remain true to it smile
Hah! I wonder what would happen if he made it all the way into the bedroom? [Big Grin]
Hm, I'd think something that Clark wouldn't really want to see angel-devil
Ah, sniffle! Poor Clark. He is so sweet.
Yes, he really does have a lot to learn, doesn't he?

But when Lois sent those letters from Anonymous, I really, decidedly thought she went too far. That sort of thing isn't funny any more.
You are right. not funny at all. Just plain, mean, vindictive.

It was wrong of her to do it, purely and simply. And for me there is a big problem here. I don't want Lois to do the things I absolutely disapprove of, and I also don't want to see her punished and humiliated for doing those bad things. You have created a situation which can't easily be brought to a satisfying conclusion - well, satisfying for me, at least!
I'll pm you about that smile

Do me a favor, Michael, OK? I know that there are FoLCs who would like to see Lois getting spanked for what she's done. Well, I don't want to see it. I so don't want to see it! So if your muse insists on giving Lois that spanking, please send me a PM first and warn me, OK?
That one too.

Originally posted by SJH:
I'm with Ann when it comes to Clark's spanking Lois. Love her or leave her, but no hitting,ok?Why not a stern talking to.
Nah, Clark doesn't hit his women. Dunp them into the river, the sewage reclamation facility, a tub of molasses, or chocolate syrup, sure. But hitting Lois, no, that would be wrong.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.