Fabulous part, Carol. I'll admit, it didn't leave me jumping all over the place as the last part did, but that's basically because you *did* burst the angst-bubble in there and here it was just sweet waff.

I'm also looking for a list of torturous deaths - things like drawn and quartering and stuff so if you have any *cough*Michael*cough*, speak up!
Okay, you asked for it. And since I just hate it if our guys get hurt, I do tend to think about vindictive ways to hurt the bad guys back. I'm not nuts, or anything. It is just fiction, right? And they do deserve it.

*Probably PG-13 imagery in the following lines*

So, first you start by slowly boiling his genitals with heat vision. You can switch to pressure between treatments at your leisure. Then you start using the laser-mode to burn them off, millimeter, by millimeter.

Then you go on to ripping out his finger- and toe-nails. Teeth too, but you risk him bleeding too much to scream, so that's a tricky part there.

And on you go to crushing one bone after the other, starting with fingers and toes and moving inwards. Basically, you turn his arms and legs into skin-covered goo.

It might be necessary to give him time for waking up from were the pain took him to dreamland somewhere at this point.

Then you can pull his teeth and hair, break his nose, stuff like that. The tongue, too, might come out.

You finish up by doing a disembowelment on him.

So, it's basically a cross between getting run over by a road roller, a medieval execution ala Braveheart, and a Mayan execution.

Michael huh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.