I was glad to find this here just now - I was looking for a quick little thing to read while I was having lunch. laugh

I love the way you describe everything. I'm reading this and I can see the scene so very well in my head. Not to mention there's a good degree of poetry in the way you paint the scene - it's just lovely. thumbsup

Lois Lane could bake chocolate chip cookies.
<snort!>

I should be able to do something as simple as make cookies. We’re not talking about French cuisine, you know. People do this every day!
Bake cookies? Everyday? ...she lives in her own little universe, doesn't she? LOL! In a lot of houses, people don't even cook dinner, it comes frozen in a box. (you know... like my house... *sigh*)

I can bake, and round up chickens, and, and… are you laughing at me?
hehehe! I can just *see* him, desperately trying not to laugh. Love it!!

And that right there was the number one problem with marriage. He wasn’t scared of her anymore.
rotflol That is entirely too amusing!!

He grinned and, reaching over her head, pulled a package of Chips Ahoy out of the cabinet next to the window.
Chips Ahoy? Gee, Clark - you're kinda cheap. You could have gone and bought some from some wonderful place, anywhere in the world...but you chose Chips Ahoy? (well, OK, OK, I like those too, but... never mind!)

They both looked at the piece of wood that had rolled off the counter and hit Clark in the head.
AH! See, *this* is what you get for buying Chips Ahoy, instead of the good stuff! ROFL!

This was so cute and so sweet - and funny. I loved it, Lisa!! ...more, please? laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies