I enjoyed it too, although I couldn't quite remember how Lois and Clark could have a daughter within a week of Clark's return from Krypton in superman Returns. Whose daughter was she supposed to be? Clark's? Then who would her mother be? Admittedly, I do remember something about Lois and Clark having a daughter together. It had something to do with that "plane storm", right?

Sorry I don't have the energy to re-read previous chapters of fanfics.
Well, this tells me I have to write a reprise of the previous installments. - In Plane Storm, a violent electromagnetic event throws the SR versions of Lois and Clark (Charlie and Wanda) into a 2006 LnC world. The LnC Lois and Clark had been handed a newborn girl who had the potential of wrecking Kal-El's position on New Krypton and starting other problems - so the visiting Lois and Clark take her with them when they return to their home plane.

In After the Storm, Wells gets into the action, bringing the LnC Lois and Clark (Joanne and Jerome) into the other universe to save their counterparts from Lex Luthor's machinations.

By the end of After the Storm, the SR Clark is the acknowledged father of both Jason and the baby (with some creative assistance from Lois), has moved in with Lois and she and Richard have broken up - he's heading to Paris with a pretty female assistant with Lois's blessing. Oh, and Clark has lost his powers thanks to Luthor. eek

The Bakery was first introduced in Coffee at the Bakery.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm