Hi Beth
I got it (Lois) after "she happily burst in and took over". It was just a question of where and how. Ingenious. Lois playing mother hen. Our intrepid reporter is becoming the perfect cross between her former self and a certain Kansas farm wife. And Kaylie in full panic mode, Clark style. That boy is so lucky she never had any reason to investigate him. Until ATAI, that is... And all the little twitches and signs on both sides. I wonder if Kaylie is going to tell Jor about her encounter with that nosy reporter. Now that would be fun. "Jor, your father has always been a good friend of Lois Lane, hasn't he? Could you ask him to try to get her to back off? See I have this secret I meant to tell you about for some time now. - No, Silly, I'm not pregnant. - And now it looks like that she is looking right into it. And if she finds out and were to write an expose, well, it would be catastrophe." And so on. Perfect stage for coming clean. And of course, Jor would have to decide between being mad at Kaylie, mad at his mother, and having a laughing fit.

Really can't wait for part 11 now. You are very mean, posting such short pieces of brilliance.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.