Oh. My. God. drool

Granted there was a towel strategically draped on a bar to cover all the important bits, but it was still quite disconcerting to see him like that. ‘And pleasantly so!’ her inner voice couldn’t help but add.
drool drool

Although, she did manage to have a very nice image of his back burned permanently into her retinas.
drool drool drool
*Sigh* some girls get all the fun...

The sudden scuffle in the shower made her remember where she was. Concerned, she turned to see her partner hopping on one foot as his hand rested on the shower wall. It seemed to her that there was a crack in the porcelain and she wondered how long it had been there and when he planned on getting it fixed.
rotflol Poor guy.

“Clark!” Lois exclaimed as she slapped her hand against his damp back and she could practically see him rolling his eyes. “This isn’t a birthday cake!” Taking a quick glance around the kitchen, she groaned. Typical bachelor. “Don’t you have any towels around this place?”
Hm, possible revelation vs. nekkid Clark.....Yep, nekkid Clark wins!

Before she could react, there was a towel in his hand. He began to beat at the flames just as they were about to finally reach their tasty goal. Lois could only gape as she realized exactly where the towel had come from, and before she could stop herself, her eyes traveled downward.

Hot damn.
Woohoo!!!

Finally the flames were out, and breathing heavily he turned towards her. She tried to look away - honestly she did - but there was another image that was burned permanently into her brain.
Yeah, she definitely gets to have all the fun.

“Can you um… Can you put your towel back on, please?”
Spoilsport. Though I guess this is the G board...

He was redder than she remembered ever seeing him, towel wrapped snuggly around his waist. Flustered, he hopped about as he stumbled out several apologies and exclamations of disbelief before he all but hopped back towards his bedroom.
*Giggle*

“I only offered her some Pop-Tarts!”
rotflol rotflol

This fic was so, so awesome. You'll have to supply us with more awesomeness soon!
Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller