Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
I might change the final version to have him think about it, but realise who they are before it's too late.

Alternatively he could just proposition both of them and get thrown out of the truck, but there's a risk they'd be so angry that they'll miss the capsule arriving...
While the show was constrained to use the same actors, it is hard to de-age someone that much and make it look good. It's too bad that they couldn't get the same actor that played young Jonathan in Strange Visitor to play him in Tempus Fugitive.

[Linked Image]

(don't know why the picture doesn't work, so here is the URL http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/SV/StrangeVisitor676.jpg )

I could see Jack looking at that Jonathan easier.

Honestly, I have never seen a fat farmer before watching Lois and Clark. I was raised in farm country, and any farmer with his salt was not lazy enough to be fat. The only moderatly heavy farmer I knew had 'retired' and only plowed enough to feed him and his wife.

My Grandfather, who died when he was in his 80s, was as skinny as a bean pole, as the saying goes. All my uncles are thin and their farming sons are like them.

James, who always had a hard time believing that Jonathan was a farmer. Elisabeth theory is that he had farm hands to help him with the farming after he had injured his back.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!