Woooo!! You posted! I’ve been madly refreshing all weekend with the hope that you weren’t going to wait till Monday. laugh You did… but that’s okay. Made this all the better.

"No, Lois." Now she was looking. And while the silence between them wasn't exactly comfortable, it felt different. Potent. Full of possibility, for disaster or for wonder or, knowing them, for both. "Believe me, this could never be dull. Not with you."
*Happy sigh*

Again, he would wait her out. Wait for her to say more. He was better at quiet. Almost everyone was better at it than Lois Lane.
lol That has to be the best line of the fic so far. ^_~

"And...oh god, I hear myself Clark. I do. I hear me. I just can't...I can't..."
Aww she is so nervous she can’t stop babbling. Poor thing.

And her eyes would grow wide and she'd say, "Well, how about that? Isn't that great for me? Teamed up with Superman, all those sunsets in my future..."
*giggle/snort* That whole train of thought made me laugh out loud. Haha.

Maybe this could be a bargaining chip? 'Lois, I'll rub your back every day and twice on Sunday if you'll just hear me out about the sunset and Superman thing...'
Oh god… you guys are killing me. I’m silently laughing at my desk trying not to burst out with a loud donkey heehaw laugh that is threatening to pop out.

Ahh!! Great chapter ladies! I can’t wait for the conclusion. laugh

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!