Oh snap! Look at this big long review from Jojo!

Sue... can I tell you that I adore this story? I was so tired last night that I couldn't give you a FDK when I read it. Then I remembered today is cutoff for work (I'm the biller and cutoff means the last day people have to get in work to be billed so they can be paid on this paycheck so as you can imagine it is a busy day) and I knew I wouldn't have time to do the FDK at work. So I'm sneaking in here before I leave to give you this.

"I've been to Paris in France, in Texas and in Idaho."
There is also a Paris, TN as well. Almost like the real thing. * snort *

"Superman," Lois said softly. "He thought that Superman was in love with me. That I was his weakness and he could use me to control Superman."
Hmmm I like that. Honestly it's been so long since I have seen the series (I have only recently went back and watched some of my favorites... need to watch the others as well) but I'm fairly sure that they never went into the reason's why Lex was so obsessed with Lois Lane. I'm sure there were other reasons as well but this seems like a pretty feasible idea.

"Nice isn't bland. Especially not when you're nice like you were nice last night." No sooner had she spoken the words than she wished she could withdraw them. Her cheeks became hot and she went back to staring out the window.
I cackled out loud on this one. The whole rest of the scene just was fun. I loved the little smirk that comes out on Clark's face.

"Fine," he told her. "I'll be nice and we won't talk about it. But don't think I'm ever going to forget what you said."
Oh but what part of that won't he forget? I'm pretty sure he means the love thing here. Again... love it when he talks all double-entendre. Makes me all hot in the pants. whinging

Aww Sue... you gotta come soon and fix this. I'm gonna be all heart-sick for Lois until you do. frown

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!