Very nice, Caroline. It was funny, sweet, and then... grrrr cliffhanger (not great cliffhanger, grrr cliffhanger) wink

And now she's like to grab those sensuous lips of his, wrap them around his neck and strangle him with them.
LOL! laugh I would actually like to see her try to do that! (I think you have a typo here -- she's should be she'd)

But damn him, he had succeeded – she couldn’t do anything now but love him, need him, he just didn’t know it.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! So so so sweet!

She didn't know anything about him- his name, his age, his favourite color. If he had lied to her about his own identity, about who he was, who was to say he hadn't lied to her about anything else? Everything else?
Hmm, good point -- I am not sure if they ever explored that angle in the show or not, but I think it's a very logical argument. How *would* Lois know that he hadn't been lying to her about everything else about himself. If he had lied about the biggest thing about himself, why hadn't he lied about the small things, too?

I think Clark is like the God of Kissing.
Awwwwwww! sloppy

And oh my god, what happened to Lucy???

Hurry up with part 3!

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve