I enjoyed this installment (Actually, I've read most of the Home series but was remiss in sending FDK. I love it, BTW).

"Lori had a folder on her laptop about Gaia's Children from the 'Mayflower' investigation. I copied it for you. It looked like she set up a way to get into their computer network when she hacked in the first time, That might save you some trouble."
Go Lori! Future incarnations of Lois Lane might still be prone to dangle above the jaws of death, but at least she's computer savvy.

"But the emergency is over," the other man said.

"They don't know that," Lori pointed out. "For all they know, there could be another attack any minute."

They looked at each other. The driver shook his head. "I don't know," he said. "I suppose it's possible."
Good at thinking fast on her feet. Nice work, Lori. You probably just saved the whole family secret and gave Clark the opportunity to get 'caught' right there.

"Well --" Brent produced a pin drive for a computer. "How about a complete list of their membership -- one that's not available to the public?"

Velma almost snatched it out of his hand. "Why didn't you say so? I've been trying to get hold of this for hours!"
Velma and Brent are about to bust this wide open, right? This story is only going to have about 2 or 3 more parts (she asks stupidly even though she's read enough of Nan's work to know that it'll be more like 25-30 more parts wink )

BJ