I can't even begin to tell you what it does to me when I come back here and I see there's feedback on something I posted. Half the time I sit here, staring at the screen, in utter disbelief... I'm just so amazed and blown away and ah... a little bit teary eyed, too. What an idiot, huh?

Jessi - thank you!! For starting the thread, for all your sweet comments and for the moral support. hehehe! smile1

Terry!! You know, a lot of the blame for these stories falls on your shoulders. It's those darned strawberries and cream you offered me! You single-handedly turned a 20 minute challenge into a challenge that's going to last me this entire year... If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were the king of evil. hehe!

Now we're ready for 'E.'
Yeah, I'm sure you are. The trouble is... I honestly can't think of a title for one. I have a GREAT idea for a story that fits this series, but I stupidly thought that "illicit" was written with an "E" and so I'll have to push that idea to the side for a while. *sigh*

Hey Jojo! Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you're glad. hehehe! laugh I was SO glad you picked up on what I meant in another thread when I said I was working on a story that had a title that begun with a D.

I can't promise when you'll be getting the E story. If I had a title, it might come a lot faster... I'm open to suggestions, btw.

But I'll tell you a secret... I have ideas for G, I, Y and Z already.

And now I guess I'm going to need to go create a TOC for all my TOCs. *rofl*

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. dance

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies