Wonderful chapter! I, too, applaud Ultra Woman's refusal to shake hands with the evil little toad. If she were a head of state, she wouldn't be able to get away with that, but since she's a private citizen, she can't be coerced into doing something she doesn't want to do. I'm just glad she didn't (literally!) take his head off right there in the receiving line.

Somebody is in for a big, bad, nasty surprise. Since Lok Sim survived (yay! again), and since Enza is going out to do those interviews, I hope you don't have her lined up in someone's crosshairs.

New chant: Let Enza Live!

Rae Et has something truly horrible planned for someone. I can't accept that her only goal is to get Nor out of jail; she's going to be gunning for someone, and I'm afraid that Clark is going to be a target again. And if he is - and I'm sure he'll live through any attempt on his life - that means that Talan will once again be given a terrible purpose in her life, and this time she might not survive.

Of course, I've been wrong before, but Rac, you have such a wonderfully wicked way of twisting your characters' lives and practically dismembering them, I expect to see some fireworks before long.

Keep it up! Obviously, sixty chapters only scratches the surface. This is a wonderful story, and I hope I can stay around for the finish.

Not that I'm planning to go anywhere any time soon, mind you, but I am due to retire in, oh, 2023 or so.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing