I was afraid Rae Et wasn't dead yet. She's like that proverbial bad penny, always turning up when she's least wanted.

The brief glimpse of Lois seems to be that of a woman who's run out of both the energy and any reason to do what she knows she needs to do, and that's a dangerous place for her to be. She might ignore a situation that needs Ultra Woman's attention, or she might go overboard and "get medieval" on some minor punk. You've set up an interesting situation for her, and I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see what she does.

Zara should tell Clark that Talan is in love with him. I think she knows, or at least she strongly suspects it. And I'm sure she knows that Clark isn't in love with Talan, is only thinking of her as a friend. Poor Talan. Nobody knows the trouble she's seen, and unless she opens up to someone she may crack.

I wonder what Clark's intention to abdicate in favor of Ching will do to alter Rae Et's treacherous schemes? Or will she just shrug and make Ching a target too? I can't believe she only wants to get Nor out of jail. Surely she feels that some retribution is in order. She's gonna try to whack somebody important.

Keep it coming! Good story, and it's not done yet!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing