I really liked the way you demonstrated your expertise when it comes to the actual sewing of a piece of clothing like that, so that you could tell us exactly what Martha would do.
Thanks, TOC - I've never actually made an outfit, although I was taught to sew as a child. I can run a sewing machine, but I doubt I could make Lois's outfit. So I'm glad that was all believable.

The story about the color-blind woman helping color-blind Jonathan choose red fabric was really funny! I think the pink color will look good with Lois's black suit. However, I think I would have pereferred the blue cape myself, nevertheless.
I ended up with two... er, let's say... edited... goofy pictures of a female superhero - one's in black and pink, and the other's in black and a blue slightly darker than Superman's... I couldn't quite get that disguise down in my own mind until I had a picture to refer to. The pink and black has better contrast. But the capes in both pictures are a dark blue, so the black and pink suit still has a dark blue cape.

I agree wholeheartedly and completely with TOC. I'd even have quoted the very same scenes.
blush Thank you! I'm glad you guys liked their flight - that was a particular favorite of mine, too.

And I'm glad both the flight and the scene where Clark explains his ability to quote Lois worked for you guys - you picked up what I was trying to show.

Often wondered this myself. Great catalyst for the Superman Foundation.
I'm glad it was believable. A comment in an earlier FDK made my thoughts turn to that particular aspect of having a Superman watching over one's city. I can't place the comment or commenter, but many of the comments you've all made over the course of this story have helped me add dimensions to it that weren't in my original outline. I haven't replied much, outside of quick, general comments at the start of each story section, because I've been afraid I'd give away the story. But we're getting closer to the end, here, and I want all of you to know that I've appreciated all of the comments and kind words I've received so far.

Another section is coming up in just a few minutes - as soon as I proof it one more time.

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler