Not sure what's left to say being the 26'th person to comment on this story part.

As with everyone else, I liked these parts:
“Yeah, I mean how many other women am I going to meet who want to move back to Smallville and take over my parent’s farm? They’ve been hounding me for awhile now to find a wife and bring her back there. Most women shy away from the thought of running the farm. I mean, it’s a lot of work, and it’s not like it rakes in the money. But you grew up in Smallville, so you understand the charms of small town living. And the first couple of years will be really tough, but once our sons are old enough to help out-”
and
“Why do you suddenly look like the cat who ate the canary?” Clark asked suspiciously.

Rather than try to explain with words, Lois leaned over and pressed her lips to his.

“I thought you wanted to watch the movie,” Clark said as he pulled away, a smile dancing across his lips.

”I’ve already seen this movie a dozen times.”

“They why did you choose it?”

“Because I’ve already seen it a dozen times,” she replied, quirking her eyebrows and smiling at her boyfriend. Her boyfriend. She liked the sound of that.

A slow grin spread across Clark’s face as her meaning dawned on him. “So....since you’ve already seen this movie....” he teased, wrapping his arms around her waist and drawing her close.
and
“Let’s get something clear, Lana. I am not, was never, and will never be in love with you Lana. As for the love of my life...there is only one woman who lays claim to that title.”

Clark turned and extended his hand to Lois who moved easily into his embrace.
and finally
Clark bent and kissed her softly. “Let’s forget about Lana.”

“Lana who?” she murmured against his lips, her heart speeding up as she felt his smile grow. After another moment, she pulled away. “Well, now that we’re alone again, what do you want to do?” she asked, his eyes twinkling.

“Oh, I don’t know....” he teased, prompting a smile from her as she reflected on how much she loved the way they were so comfortable with each other already. “I was having fun earlier...watching the movie.”

“Mmm, me too.” Lois laughed, tugging him back toward the couch. “We should watch movies more often.”

His laughter joined hers and soon they were happily distracted, and Lana was the farthest thing from their minds.
Loved this story. notworthy

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin