Just a quick clarification: I didn't mind Henderson possibly dismissing Lois's claim that Clark had been pushed from the balcony by Luthor. I realize that since Clark must survive, it is of course very good if there is no clear evidence that he had taken a fall that would have killed any normal human. If Henderson is willing to concede that Lois was in shock, so that she might have been talking about things that hadn't happened, then things will probably be made easier for both Lois and Clark.

I thought that Henderson was, perhaps, borderline disrespectful of Lois. On the other hand, I'm sure that he would have taken her perfectly seriously if she had come back to the police station when she was calm and collected and had continued to insist that Lex had indeed pushed Clark from his balcony. And Henderson is the kind of extremely seasoned cop who knows, I'm sure, that you shouldn't take everything seriously that is said by people who are upset and distraught.

So, all in all, I thought it was good that Henderson was prepared to disregard what Lois had said. Let's just say he was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt! wink

Ann