I'm still reading and having fun. I have very little time to comment, but it was great to see Lois have her and Clark's fourth child and second daughter. Clark was so sweet - I loved this:

“Ya done good, partner,” he said. Even sweaty and exhausted, she was beautiful and once again, as he did almost every moment of every day, he marveled at how lucky he was to have her.
But this irritated me a bit:

“So, Charlie, is that your real name?” she asked.

He grinned at her. “No.”

“So, what is it?”

“Right now I don’t think you’d believe me if I told you,” Kal-El stated.

She could hear an odd bitterness in his tone and again she felt that odd sensation that she was missing something.
He is telling Lois, with bitterness in his voice, that she wouldn't believe him if he told her who he is? Come on, Clark, try her. You haven't given her a chance.

“He showed up here about the same time their Superman first appeared,” Wanda observed. “Why are you so interested in Kent?”

She doesn’t get it, he thought to himself. Why can’t she see it? He chose not to answer her question. What did I do to her six years ago that she can’t make such an obvious connection?
Oh, you didn't do much to her, Clark, just wiped her mind, and surely guys do that all the time to the girls that start bothering them?

Seriously, Dandello, I have the world's worst hangup about what happened in Superman II, when Superman not only wiped Lois's mind, but then flew away from her, smiling beatifically. He was rid of her, you know. Hooray!!! I feel so, so much better about Superman Returns, where our superhero in (somber) red and blue plastic cape and spandex seems to regret what he has done (leaving Lois) and moreover, he has to face what he did to Lois, because she became pregnant after their lovemaking. That situation fascinates me, and I'm really glad that you are showing us something of what happened to SR's Superman and Lois after the events in the movie. I'm just saying.... Hey, the guy has no right to wallow in self-pity because Lois does not know who he is. And he should ask himself if perhaps he really did some lasting damage to her when he gave her that amnesia kiss (so that she can never accept the idea that Superman is Clark Kent, perhaps?). Really that is the question you make him ask himself here. Good! But the guy has no right to feel bitter about Lois's ignorance, if you ask me.

Anyway, this is a very, very interesting and fascinating premise. But I'm feeling wary about Zarah and Ching. What the heck are they going to do here? Take away one of Clark and Lois's kids to Krypton? Don't you have an "Anti-Ching and Zarah" zap gun to zap them with so that Lois and Clark can keep all their kids?

Ann