This story is inspired by one of my favorite songs: "Don't do me any favours" - by the Norwegian Group a-ha. I don't really know if they are well-known on the other side of the Atlantic.
Yes of course they are. At least they were pretty popular here when I was in high-school. Taaaaaaaake on meeeeeee.... la la la la la. hehehe! Loved them!

ok... actual real fdk now. wink

Was he already flying away with Clark?
hehehe - no, Lois, trying flying away 'as' Clark instead. LOL

She had accepted Luthor’s proposal. Lois had said yes! This was the worst nightmare he could ever think of.
aaaww! Poor Clark!
Lois really can be galactically stupid, can't she?

It was plain and simple as that, but his ego refused to accept it, always musing that he was only Clark with a suit as a disguise. It didn’t matter who of the two Lois loved, since they were one and the same person.
I totally agree there. Too bad he didn't think of that before... They've lost a lot of time because he wanted her to love him for Clark. Duh...

Would Lois still want Superman, when she knew that he was in fact Clark?
and again... duh. wink

Hehe! I'm loving how you've written this - how Clark sees things. Excellent!! smile

Was he getting psychotic? He thought about himself as if he was two persons.
well... Clark? That's cause you act like 2 different people, you know!

I wonder if other superheroes with dual identities have the same problem? mmmm....

He had tried to save her as Clark, but that average guy couldn’t save people so easily.
Yes he can!!!! Not the same way, but he can save people. He does it every day by uncovering the truth about criminals and writing about it in the Planet. That *does* save people. Oh, Clark, you shouldn't put yourself down like that!!

Barbara, this is excellent!! I cannot wait to read the next part! smile clap

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies