THIS IS A HEADS-UP FOR ALL THOSE READING MY CURRENT WIP:

Thanks to alcyone and her help with my plotlines, I will be re-writing the Prologue and first two chapters of the above-mentioned fic. I'm not quite finished re-writing what I have so far, but when I am, I will be posting the re-written fic under a different title (I'm not quite sure what the new title will be, just that the one I have won't fit with the new plot).

So, for those of you following the story so far, please keep watching this forum. When I do post the re-write, it will be the prologue, plus THREE chapters, in the same thread, and will have the letters, "RW" before the title, so that you know that it's the re-write of "A [Parent's] Love That Risks Nothing."

From there, I will continue on with Chapter Four while the re-write generates feedback.

Thanks for everybody's responses to my thread in the Fanfic Related forum about writing short/longer stories--it's been a great help so far!

Darcy (DSDragon)

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place