Thanks for your postitive comments guys. I did mean 'prescription' instead of 'subscription'. blush (I'll go and edit that now) I guess like you say, what I heard in my mind wasn't what I wrote down! Also with the far-sighted/near-sighted thing. In my defence, I did ask my mother, but she similarly had a wild guess! I'll change that too. blush

The idea came when I received a letter from my optician demanding I book another appointment. I began thinking about Clark, and thought I'd like to put some ideas in Lois' head, that I know have been going through mine! I didn't check to see if opticians send out letters in the US, as they do here in the UK (or at least where I live!) I should have really -- but then there wouldn't have been a story!

I'm glad you all like it. I'm a bit sick of it to be honest, but I'm sure when I look back in a few weeks time I'll be proud of the end result.

As for the title; I guess that it is a bit offputting. I was afraid that people would think it was an episode re-make. I think perhaps I'll change it.

Once again, thanks for being so nice, and eager to read what I write. X