Caroline, this story is magical. goofy

“I’ll sing you a solo you won’t forget,” she murmured into his ear before nipping gently at his earlobe.
Suddenly is hot here. blush

“It’s not that I don’t want to. You have to know that I do…want to…a lot. I just don’t usually jump into a relationship quite this fast. I know that probably makes me sound like a complete loser….”

“No, it makes you sound like a gentleman,” she assured him, feeling wistful for some reason she couldn’t fully understand. “The thing is, Clark, I’m not offering you a relationship. I can’t.”
So Clark. So Lois. :rolleyes:

It has to do with me – with things about me you don’t know and I can’t tell you
There are things about me you don't know - that you may never know... It's incredible like the roles are inverse here. eek

He pictured her stepping out of it still wearing her high heels…and he nearly ran smack into a lamppost.
LOL! goofy

She would remember her first pure glimpse of his eyes when she slid the heavy glasses from his face and set them gently on the desk. He hadn’t had that bare, unprotected look she’d expected. He had smiled at her, his eyes crinkling up a little at the corners, and she’d reacted with an odd shiver of intimacy, somehow knowing that she was seeing a side of Clark he didn’t show to many people.
So, there's no way he could hide his future alter-ego from her. Surely this will lead to an interesting scenario. laugh

I won't quote their lovemaking because I'd have to quote everything. It's beautiful. Magical. mecry

But Clark was different, her heart insisted. She wanted that to be true, but she didn’t really believe it. Perhaps Clark could have been different if she’d had the courage to be honest with him...but no, she didn’t really believe that either. Clark wanted Wanda Detroit, not Lois Lane, and Wanda Detroit didn’t exist.
Oh, the conflict. :rolleyes:

She would never see Clark Kent again.
Don't count on it, dear. wink She'll see Clark SOON. Right, Caroline? laugh

This is too good. Come back with more, please. grovel

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15