Wow, how did I miss this?

I won't bother quoting the last line, since everyone else already did. goofy But Taivas, you should definitely throw in more lines at the last second. laugh

As others have said, I'm fascinated by the role reversal here. Lois is more confident and less scarred. Clark is more confident re his reporting abilities (at least, I get that impression) and his role as Clark (better clothes, at least!), but much less so in his role as Supes.

Sooo, they'd met before in the Congo! hyper It's going to be fun to have them work around that - consciously for Clark as Clark, and Lois around Superman. I can tell this is still going to be great fun! smile

Two questions for you, Taivas. Thanks for your clarifications in the comments folder of the last section, but I'm still unclear as to why the tabloids in Metropolis haven't yet dubbed Clark with some moniker. He's clearly been around for a few weeks, so why is he still being called "the superhero" or "that guy"? *Someone* must have come up with *something* before Lois' brainstorm!

And that leads to question two: why did Clark wait so long to apply at the DP? Was he just trying to make up his mind whether or not to stay in Metropolis?

This is one of the most enjoyable elseworlds I've read in a long time, Taivas, so give us MORE, soon! smile

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827