Ah, who knows, Anna? Maybe Whoopi Goldberg really is Jor-El, and Robin Williams is Lara. Well, I'm sure I've seen him as a nice motherly type already. Mrs Doubtfire, was it?

These were my favorite quotes:
Suddenly, they see a fax machine by the side of the road! They stop to investigate, and find the alien child inside. Mel surmises that the child must have come from a distant planet called Krypton.
rotflol rotflol

And this:

In Metropolis, Gary, as mild-mannered Clark Kent, gets a job at the Daily Planet, working for Perry White. (Instead of being an old, gruff newshound, we feel that we should put some life into the DP by making Perry young, hip, and with-it. We see Eminem as perfect for this role. At some point, the entire newspaper office could break into a fabulous rap-video!)
Perry will never be the same to me after this. Elvis? Try Marshall Mathers! rotflol

I've got only one complaint, Mary. You called this "Superman Movie Proposal" - you know, proposal - so I really thought you'd give us something hot going on between Gary and Britney, hmmm?

Ann