Star City
Ok, well, we're already off to an auspicious start with this reference!

Superman decided Lois needed a distraction from her bad dreams... Within five minutes Clark was walking down the hallway toward Lois’ apartment.
Awwwww. I just love that Clark went, and not Supes! clap

She walked over to Clark’s empty desk and sat down. Nothing was left of his presence, only his memories.
Oh no... worst dream ever!

“I just wanted to feel close to Clark,” Lois sighed, wiping her index finger across the mental desk.
Ugh, this is so sad. whinging

When he heard her screaming his name, he had to get into the apartment as fast as he could.
I love when he throws away rules for her!! It's one of my favorite things because he's so often a stickler for rules!

If she ever switched shampoos, he would never forget the floral smell of vanilla rose.
It's so, so sweet that this is permanently ingrained because of her!

She grinned as he held out the gifts to her...
I love that the treats totally makes her forget that this is impossible that anything like this would be open at this hour in Metropolis. lol Gifts are my love language, too, Lois!

“Clark, if you hurry, I might share,” she stated.
This is so classic Lois! rotflol

...Clark was alive and a reminder of how her fantasies could become reality.
That's such a wonderfully delicious ending for them! love

This is such an overall sweet piece of writing! It puts them right in place to confront some intense and scary emotions together. I just love that Clark comes to her aid because he can't help it!!