I knew I wrote a LOT of stories last year. And I knew a lot of them were well-liked (and I know some of them are personal favorites of MINE). But it’s heartening and I’m a bit overwhelmed with the love for my stories I’m seeing represented here. blush love Most especially, though, I love that So Far Away got so much love because that story really means a lot to me. <3

And congratulations to all the other nominees!! It was amazing to have so many great stories this past year—and it made nominations REALLY tough to narrow down!! And now voting is going to be even more difficult, which is awesome because it just goes to show how much talent we have in this fandom!

As I work on rereading and narrowing down my ballot to just ONE dizzy story per category, I’ll be using this doc that I made to keep track. It’s not quite as needed as the nominations organizer was, given this is the *short* list, but since I created it anyway, I thought I’d post it here for everyone to use if they would find it helpful! Same thing as last time — click on the link and “make a copy” to your own Google Drive (or copy and paste it for yourself into your program of choice) and have at it! I left the hyperlinks in there so that it’s handy to just click on them to get the stories.

2023 Kerth Final Ballot Organizer

Thanks again to everyone who sent in their nominations — not just for me, because we wouldn’t have a successful awards season without you!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.