Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
You haven't been explicit enough yet for us to know if Clark and Zara were intimate.

I just wanted to pop in quickly and say this was in Chapter 5:

Anything!” She spun around to face him, anguish in her face rather than the anger her words and tone suggested. “Or maybe you could tell me...” Her voice dropped to a ragged whisper. “Tell me you didn’t sleep with her. That you weren’t gone nine whole months so you could produce an heir. That you didn’t leave me alone and pregnant to go have a baby on another planet with another woman.”

Her face crumpled and his walls fell, the full force of her feelings slamming into his chest and rending his heart. He was across the room in an instant, gathering her in his arms as she lost her fight against the tears.

He pulled her close and buried his head in her neck. “No...no no no no no no. Oh, Lois!” he soothed. He'd made it. He'd finally caught her.

She let out a sob and sagged into him, bringing her arms around his waist and burying her head against his chest. But was it in time? He hadn't spared her the pain; he'd caused it.

“Never, Lois,” he whispered. “I’m yours. Always.”

Clark’s a one-woman man in my book! smile

I’ll be back later to respond to ALL thing things (bear with me on the PTSD wink) —meanwhile, thank you so far, everyone!! love

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.