Oh boy, this is hard! After some deliberation, my favorite fic is Love Without End, Amen. It's the third story in my Rubber Ducky Trilogy. It actually occurs before the other two, although it was written last. It was written in response to a Kerth Challenge and as a tribute to Eddie Jones. As I wrote it, it brought back memories of the first times I saw Lois and Clark. And it also brought back fond memories of my own dad, who passed during LnC. I didn't realize how much like Jonathan my own dad was until I wrote it. The other two stories are Rubber Ducky, a very short comedy and We're All Alone, another story based on a song although this one is Lois-centered.

I think my second-favorite is The Nun's Tale, a response to the Canterbury Tales of Metropolis Challenge. Mostly because it was my first fanfic, and the support I got here on the boards encouraged me to write more. Sister Mary Frances takes center stage in two other stories, although those are earlier. Purists may think that they are in a different universe than The Nun's Tale, since in those Mary Frances definitely knows Clark's secret. It takes place during Just Say Noah.
Mission on Fifth Street occurs during and just after Nightfall.
Mission of Friendship occurs just after The Ides of Metropolis.

And another favorite is my first crossover, Starmen, where Clark and the clone get some extraterrestrial help from the Starman, Paul Forrester. It takes place during Vatman. It has three posts on that thread, since it was posted all at once. I haven't yet edited it to submit to the archives.

Last edited by cuidadora; 04/10/22 10:33 AM. Reason: link correction

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly