Welcome to the boards! And congrats on your first story! You really had me going there for awhile. I had no idea how they were going to get out of this predicament. And then you threw the dream curveball.

You are a very talented writer. I was with them all the way with the anguish and fear. Very well done! thumbsup

But I must say, this screams epilogue, or another part, or a sequel, or something. He may have had his worst nightmare realized, well...in a nightmare, but he still didn't tell her. What's he going to do now that he had this terrible dream? Although, it could stay as it is. Not every story has a revelation. Maybe I was just thrown off by the wrapping up of the story sooner than I expected.

You had me confused when you ended the part with "The End". I thought this was going to be the second part of 5. But after I took a second look, I'm guessing this was the last four parts. I assume this could have just been part 2/2, but I don't know how you organized it so that's all up to you.

I really liked this. You really had me believing that it was all real. I was sitting here wondering how you were going to get them out of it. I hope to see more from you in the future. smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?