Originally Posted by Morgana
Feedback it is! smile1
Yay! Muse is fed!

Lois had so few boyfriends that were ever mentioned in the series that I kinda wonder who these guys were. They must have been real losers for Lois to actually grit her teeth at the very thought of them!
lol Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mark/Alan was the hypochondriac she was talking to Lucy about in the pilot when she was looking for a date for the ball... but that was written by a younger Mouse, so you'd have to double check with Folc on that one. grin It was a throwaway line.

When you start a fic with a line like this it can go anywhere, and boy did it ever! Who would have thought that Lois and Clark would get involved in this mental/verbal conversation that resulted in a rather innovative reveal. Congrats Mouse! The muse is back in the house.
Haha, thanks! Much is owed to the crowd over in Hangouts. Definitely the inspiration for this one.

Hmmm, Martha and Jonathan have been there for all of Clark's abilities emerging except this one.
Yeah! Definitely thought it would be an interesting angle for Clark to discover a new power in Lois' presence.

May I throw in a random theory? grovel When Kryptonians of noble blood reach the age of marriage, their thoughts become attuned to their future life-mate. Since Zara most definitely is not the woman Clark was meant to be with, he is 'matched' with Lois. Just a theory.
A film theory. :P Also, a correct one. That's definitely where I derived this ability from. I stopped shy of mentioning it in the fic because I wasn't sure how to naturally include it, and also I didn't want it to drag on too long. But if a sequel comes...

Glad you dusted this one from off the hard drive!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain