Sorry this is my first feedback on this series, but I love it. It brightens my day to see a new installment posted. smile1 And I love seeing what scene you choose to take apart for each part!

I find it ironic that Clark is the one telling Lois they have to torture themselves for the good of the story. He's the one that would normally want Lois to just fall into his arms.

I can't wait until you post the next part! And although I don't want to see this end, I really hope you choose their original wedding as the last part, minus all the clones and frogs. I think we can all agree that all the wedding-delaying tactics after that just weren't necessary. Since Lois and Clark seem to know the script, I'd love to see Lois tell him that enough is enough. I can't imagine Clark would protest, but I'm sure it would be a good laugh if he did. It couldn't be any more than half-hearted anyway, with Lois getting her way in the end.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next part. These are short enough to fit between classes and homework, but long enough to take a break and make me smile. smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?