Fun. For a minute there when you had Clark describe the effects of Kryptonite as:
“Well, it seems like a... booster, I guess [...]"
I was thinking, Hello, do I detect an Earth-3 fan here? The idea of Green K giving Superman (or Ultraman) a power boost (or a new power, as in JLA #29-30) is right out of that classic Silver Age tale. But then you went into more detail and I realised that it wsn't like that. Pity -- I suppose I will have to write my own E3 story sometime.

Still, this was good, and I'd love to see what happened next. I'd disagree with other posters that Buddy/Billy/that-no-good-cheatin'-SOB needs to be given a bigger role. He's really a means to an end, namely exposing Superman to the K, and he's pretty superfluous now that he's done that; the interesting stuff is going to be Lois and Clark's reaction now that his secret is out. laugh

One thing that comes to mind is the need (?) to deal with why K-radiation doesn't affect humans if it has an effect like that on Clark. It's obviously highly concentrated in terms of its dosage if it can have such an immediate effect on him, so why doesn't it do the same sort of thing to Billy -- and everyone else -- the way the comics had it cause radiation poisoning in Luthor? (Ah! another way to cook the scumbag's goose thumbsup

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...