Clark stared at her. “You’re kidding! Let everyone know what I can do...? No-one I know would ever be safe!”

“No, not if it’s you, Clark Kent, doing things,” Lois answered casually. “But the beauty of my idea is - it wouldn’t be you.”
LOL! The heroine creates her hero; a mythically moving moment wink

This was a great section, Wendy, although I was ready to kill Henderson for interrupting! @#@$#$ a-plot! <g> But they were each reacting exactly as I'd think they would -- Clark is seeing only the worst-case scenarios, the nightmare he's had for decades is coming true. Meanwhile, Lois is busily thinking of all the ways she can use this new knowledge to her own advantage (tho to her credit, she seems willing to share him with the world -- once certain safeguards are taken wink )

Fun, fun, fun. And when they get around to remembering that explosive kiss back before the shed exploded... things will get really lively! smile

Is it time for part 19 yet? goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K