groobie: [Linked Image] Another reader!

Well, it took two solid weeks, but I've finally read the whole story from part 1! smile
Oh, my gosh! thud Have you slept?

I'm so impressed; I can't even begin to imagine how you're able to write so much!
L&C is my social life. wink

I really loved how you used Cat - you kept her flirtatiousness from the show, but added what always should have been there: a solid reporter in her own right with legitimate feelings and multiple dimensions to her personality.
Thank you. Hmmmm. [Linked Image] Cat Grant? I wonder what she's been up to?

I like the changes between alt-Clark and the alt-alt world and how those differences have influenced the plot. And, though it took some time to get there, I'm glad that Lois and Clark are clearing away some of the dishonesty and are coming closer together.
Thanks. Alt-Clark's a different person than canon Clark and therefore could react differently to the same stimuli (and that sounded naughtier after reading your next line. I meant that in a purely GFIC way.)

That can only lead to more nfic distractions! devil
Let's just say, that to be expedient (plot-wise) some of those upcoming NFIC distractions will be more implied than in print. peep

Thanks for giving my little story a chance.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.