Hi Queenie!
This little vignette fits in with the Lass of Truth Challenge, somewhat.
Ah…’wonder’ing laugh

Lois pursed her lips as she looked around at the sprawling interior of the new Wonder Woman Museum, trying to decide how she felt about the whole thing.
As compared to the sprawling interior of the older Superman Museum?
LOIS: That and the life-sized bust of Wonder Woman.

On the one hand, her inner feminist told her she should be proud that the first superhero to get their own museum was a woman
Oh.
BOARD: Young men traditionally spend more money on…displays of a…certain type then women do, so it made financial sense to put Wonder Woman’s…feats on display.

Sure, the Amazonian Princess had been around much longer than the Man of Steel,
So, it’s an age thing?

“Lois, come look at this!” Clark, who was enjoying himself far too much in Lois' opinion,
BOARD: See?

stood grinning by a large, empty space that had been roped off for some reason.

“What is it?” Lois asked, strolling over to him.

Clark waved a hand towards the space with a dramatic flourish. “It's the invisible jet!” he declared, grinning even wider.
rotflol

She handed him the loop, and he automatically took it from her.
Oh boy?

“Lois, I have to go change into Superman and put out a huge fire, now,” Clark suddenly said. He dropped the loop of rope with a look of shock on his face.
See?
CLARK: Oops?
LOIS: ‘Oops’?

Lois cracked up. “Good one, Clark,” she said, still laughing. She wiped a tear away. “See, I told you it wasn't really magic! Go return your video, or whatever it is you really need to do. I'll wait here for you.”
Oh, look. They also have the magic glasses on display.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of a tall brunette accompanied by an older gentleman. She was very beautiful and looked vaguely familiar, but Lois couldn't quite place the face.
Maybe when she adds a tiara and a miniskirt?

“You're the man in the photo,” Lois said as she shook his hand, nodding towards a display of photographs that showed Wonder Woman rescuing some allied soldiers who'd been stranded behind enemy lines in World War II.
Is this Captain America? But he’s Steve Rogers, isn’t he?

The two laughed. “Feeble-minded, huh?” echoed Steve. “Good thing your partner isn't here to hear that. Is that really how you think of him?”

“No,” Lois responded immediately. The words began to tumble from her lips, unbidden. “I think he's smart, caring, and a really great guy. I think I might even love him, although I'd sooner die than tell him that since my track-record with men is pretty horrible and being his friend is better than nothing.” She dropped the rope, her face burning scarlet. What on Earth—?
evil

I'll take your advice, but first, I'm going to kill him.”
rotflol

Diana nodded. “We should have them over for dinner sometime,” she said. “Assuming, of course, that there are enough pieces of Clark left.”
clap

Highly entertaining!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.