[Linked Image]

Lois Lane's Secret
[Linked Image]

"Your secret has been discovered."
Her Kerth cabinet?

"Whatever, you say, Wonder Woman," Cat answered.
Wonder…? [Linked Image] But wouldn’t that be Diana…?

You weren't very clever, carrying your costume around with you in a gym bag."
[Linked Image]

Lois' eyes darted down to the gym bag lying at her feet. "You went through my gym bag?"
To be fair, it wasn’t locked away in a sealed vault, so there was practically a standing invitation to investigate.

"Cat, if I'm Wonder Woman, why is it that I need Superman to save me all the time?" Lois asked.
Cover for nookie?

You pretend to be a wimpy reporter, and the truth is that your stronger than any other woman in the world."
Erm…she never pretended to be a wimpy reporter and she usually is stronger.

"I know who Superman is, too. I saw a bit of his suit sticking out from beneath his shirt this morning."
[Linked Image] Jimmy or Ralph?

"Don't pretend you don't know that Clark Kent, your partner, is Superman," Cat replied.
shock

I'm surprised you didn't figure out Jimmy's secret identity, though. He's Batman."
PERRY: I beg your pardon, Ma’am. Young Master Olsen is known as Robin.

"Cat, do you want to know why I have a Wonder Woman costume in my gym bag and why Clark must be wearing a Superman costume beneath his clothes?
shock She really does have a costume with her? A skimpy outfit from the Golden Age, I’m assuming; not the leggings and blazer she’s sporting these days?

As Lois began laughing again, a wave of embarrassment suddenly hit Cat. "Oh."
Face!

That was fun!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.