Whee, new part, new part!

How did anyone come to terms with something like that? How did people whose loved ones were terminally ill resign themselves to the knowledge that they would die? That one day, soon, they would no longer be there? Gone, just... absent, not there any more, as if they’d never existed?
*whimper*

When he stopped again, he noticed Henderson’s expression. It was the first time he’d ever seen that man look stupefied.
*cackle* I can just see his face, too. And I love how he helps Lois.. quite a few giggles along with some awws and sniffles.

This was the cunning, diabolical fiend who had plotted the most macabre attempt on her life ever? This old man?
How true.. looks *can* be deceiving...

Griffin laughed again. And then a gunshot rang out.
Why you evil!!!!! Cliffhanger-type-writer-person! NOT FAIR! GAH! How can you do this to us, your loyal readers? Leaving us with a gunshot in the dark? Get back here now!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited